Wednesday, August 07, 2013

The big Big Highland Tour - July

Guides - Ian, Laura, Andy and Sophie
Guests - Michael, Michelle, Charlotte, Amy, Libby, Mary, Helene, Leah, Ian, Jared, Arnold, Elaine, Gary, Carol, Jonathan, Elizabeth, Katherine, Tim, Anne, France, Francois and Paul.

Trip notes - Our plan was to have multiple smaller groups for this trip - but everyone got on so well it truly became the big Big Highland Tour. This was the start of the hot spell in the Highlands.

 
Looking over the north face of Ben Nevis

1 comment:

Libby said...

I just wanted to let you know that I had the most fantastic two weeks with Laura and my group! Words can't describe how phenomenal all of the hikes/scenery/locations/experiences etc., were. Laura was top notch in every way, and incredibly patient, friendly, knowledgeful, and fun. I learned so much. And along with Ian and Sophie, it became so much more than just a walking tour. The history and stories of every place we went to, only added to the already stunning experience. I will never forget it. I also want to thank you, again, for all of your assistance over the past few months, as I prepared for this adventure. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Libby